Need some extra space and peace of mind? One Time Purge Shredding is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to get rid of a large amount of documents quickly and easily. In this guide, we’ll go over what One Time Purge Shredding is, how it works, and some tips on making the process as easy as possible. So if you’re ready to say goodbye to your old clutter, read on!
What is One Time Purge Shredding?
One Time Purge Shredding is a type of shredding service that is perfect for those who need to get rid of a large amount of documents quickly but don’t need an ongoing shredding service. Whether you’re doing a quarterly purge of old documents or simply cleaning out your office space, One Time Purge Shredding is a great solution. And because it’s not a recurring service, it’s less of a commitment than other types of shredding services.
How Does One Time Purge Shredding Work?
The process for One Time Purge Shredding is simple: just gather up all the documents you need to be shredded, and separate them from everything else. Using our one time shredding service, we’ll come to you! Using our paper destruction trucks, we’ll have it sent out to a location of your choice for safe and reliable shredding that you can witness.
What Are The Benefits?
There are many benefits to One Time Purge Shredding, including:
– It’s a great way to get rid of large amounts of documents quickly and easily. Even if it’s a small amount of documents, it’s just as useful.
– One Time Purge Shredding is less of a commitment than other types of shredding services. It’s a great way to learn what shredding can do for you and also get acquainted with our team.
– Decluttering your office space or home can lead to better productivity and help with your mood. The time that you would have had to spend clearing out documents and manually shredding them, we can have that done so you can focus on what you need to.
– One Time Purge Shredding is a great way to protect your sensitive information. When using a certified shredding company like FileShred, you can be comfortable in the safety of your information and documents. You will be provided with Certificates of Destruction and after your documents have been shredded they will be sent to paper mills to recycle the paper.
Tips for Making the Process Easy
Here are some tips to make the process of One Time Purge Shredding as easy as possible:
– Gather all the documents you need to be shredded in one place, and separate them from everything else. This will save you time when it comes to actually shredding them.
– Once you’ve gathered all the documents you need to be shredded, call us at (860) 261-9595 to get a quote and make an appointment, we’ll take care of the rest! We’ll come to your location and shred all the documents on site. You can even watch if you like.
By following these tips, One Time Purge Shredding will be a breeze! So if you’re ready to get rid of your old clutter, contact us today to schedule your service. We’ll make sure everything is taken care of so you can focus on what’s important.